As you are probably aware, under current Australian law, same sex couples are unfortunately unable to marry. However, I sincerely hope that this will change in the near future and I’m looking forward to the day when everyone has the same rights to be joined legally in marriage.
In the meantime, a commitment ceremony can be a wonderful way to pledge your love and devotion to one another in front of your loved ones. Please get in touch so we can have a chat about how we can create a meaningful ceremony which reflects your relationship and commitment to one another.
My services include:
- Our first meeting, where we have the chance to get to know each other, and most importantly you have the chance to decide whether I’m the right celebrant for your special day. Ideally, we would do this face to face, but a conversation over Skype or FaceTime is also possible if more convenient for you
- Providing you with examples of readings and vows to start shaping the day. I will also send you a couple’s questionnaire for you to complete
- Referrals to other suppliers, e.g. florists, make-up, music etc., to help make the planning a little bit easier
- Our second meeting, to discuss your ceremony in more detail and when I can get to know you both better to help shape your unique ceremony.
- Following the second meeting I will provide you with a first draft ceremony for your review
- We can communicate back and forth as much as required via email and telephone to finalise the ceremony and ensure it is one that you both feel truly reflects your vision for the day
- Rehearsal at the venue prior to the ceremony, if required
- Personalised vow cards to read from during the ceremony and for you to have as a keepsake
- A professionally printed commitment ceremony certificate
- A professional quality PA system with wireless microphone, Bluetooth and USB connectivity for use during the ceremony as well as for your chosen music